Meet the Press: The Guardian Australia at HRAFF
HRAFF is excited to partner with The Guardian Australia this year, and in case you missed the announcement, you can find out more about the partnership here.
Check out two of the esteemed journalists that will be attending HRAFF 2015 in Melbourne:
Topics of interest:
- Domestic and family violence [funding, coronial inquests including the Rosie Batty inquest, perpetrators and the royal commission into family violence in Victoria]
- Mental health and psychology
- The dangers of pseudocience, anti-vaxxers, anti-vaxxers
- Body image and eating disorders
- General public health issues [obesity, alcohol, chronic diseases]
- The Royal commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse [Melbourne hearings]
Oliver Milman is a Melbourne-based reporter at Guardian Australia, focused on environmental issues.
You can read his latest work at www.theguardian.com/profile/oliver-milman